LT-870 Wireless DMX512 transceiver transfers the standard DMX512 protocol data by wireless transmission. One send, one receive or multiple receive. (Supporting point to point, point to multi-point), a sending end can configure multiple receiving ends as long as the receiving end and sending end are set as same frequency point.
The product is used for DMX consoles and lamps. The wireless data transmission between lamps replaces cable transmission. No delay and data is real-time and reliable during data transmission process,
The product adopts 2.4GHZ RF global open ISM frequency channel, which is a low-cost, powerful wireless DMX512 transceiver and widely applied to DMX512 controllers from various manufacturers.
64 channels choices, users can use 64 groups wireless network independently without interference in one place.
● 2.4GHZ RF global open ISM frequency channel, which is applicable for license free worldwide and efficient GFSK modulation. .
● Compatible with Standard International standard DMX512 protocol.
● A sending end can configure multiple receiving ends. As long as the receiving end and sending end are set as same frequency point, both sides can communicate normally.
● 64 channels choices, users can use 64 groups wireless network independently without interference in one place.
● 4 choices of sending end transmitted power level, visual communication distance can reach 350 meters at maximum transmitted power (20dBm),
● With self-test inspection mode when need to test the wireless link quality or engineering installation and debugging.
● Multi-usage, can be set up to receive mode or send mode.
|Working frequency channel||2.4GHz ISM 64 channels|
|Maximum transmitted power||20dBm|
|Communication distance||350m ( depending on weather environment etc.)|